Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Improve visibility in search results and draw high-quality traffic to your website.
In which cases are SEO services essential?
SEO services can be important for any website that needs to be as visible as possible to potential clients or partners in the search results. SEO is certainly indispensable for websites that do not rank highly (i.e. in positions 1–5) in the search results for their main keywords. The necessity of SEO services can be assessed as follows:
- based on web analytics – low amount of organic traffic on the website or low traffic on key product or service pages, low click-through rate, high organic traffic bounce rate, low organic traffic conversion rate, etc.;
- based on domain/page authority – lower domain/page authority than that of competitors;
- based on first-time user experiences – poor communication of the nature of the products or services through the content of the website, low relevance of the keywords used in the content of the website, loading times in excess of 2 seconds, etc.
What can SEO services do for a website?
SEO (search engine optimisation) involves evaluating and improving the various technical elements and content of a website. The aim of SEO is to make the website comprehensible to both search engines and users and to improve ranking in the search results in order to draw more high-quality traffic to the website. SEO services help:
- increase high-quality organic traffic to your website;
- you acquire more customers and increase the profitability of your website;
- your website ranks highly in the search results;
- your website achieves higher domain and page authority scores;
- you improve the image of your brand and establish yourself as an authority in the field;
- you establish better contacts with potential customers through your website;
- you improve the user-friendliness of your website;
- you achieve long-lasting results and a strategic advantage over your competitors;
- you measure and monitor performance by means of accurate analytics.
What kinds of activities does Convertal’s SEO service include?
- Technical and content auditing for your website, plus recommendations for improvement
- Creation and linking of accounts for the necessary digital analytics tools
- Detailed keyword analysis and monitoring of keyword rankings
- Competitor analysis
- Internal search engine optimisation (URLs, titles, meta descriptions, content texts, images)
- External search engine optimisation (external links, Google My Business, social media)
By partnering with us:
- you will have access to the latest techniques and practices;
- the work will be performed by certified and experienced experts;
- project management will be handled smoothly by us;
- you will get to work with friendly and professional experts.