Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)
Conversion rate optimisation, or CRO, helps increase the profitability of a website by making visitors’ path towards a sale, enquiry, order, or another desired result as smooth as possible.
In which cases are CRO services essential?
CRO services are useful for any website that receives at least 10,000 unique visitors per month, but where too few of these visitors perform the desired actions on the site. The necessity of CRO services can be assessed as follows:
- based on web analytics – lower than average conversion rate compared to competitors’ websites, high percentage of abandoned transactions, broken landing pages, low page loading speeds, deviation from the desired path, etc.;
- based on problems pointed out by website visitors – confusing purchasing, ordering, or enquiry submission process, lack of information, negative feedback, etc.
All of this indicates that the website is not logically structured for users and does not motivate them to take the desired actions.
What kinds of activities does Convertal’s CRO service include?
CRO audit and strategy
- Initial analysis of the technical health of the website, analysis of visitor paths and activities and of the fulfillment of micro- and macro-objectives, followed by the development of an optimisation strategy
Data collection and analysis
- Mapping of various bottlenecks in the path to conversion by means of both quantitative and qualitative research – analysis of data collected from web analytics, click maps, customer support logs, user testing, interviews, etc.
Establishment of a hypothesis
- Categorisation of bottlenecks to user-friendliness and setting of priorities for their elimination
- Development of solutions and determination of which solutions are the most cost-effective
- Implementation of the best solutions as identified in the testing stage
By partnering with us:
- you will have access to the latest techniques and practices;
- the work will be performed by certified and experienced experts;
- project management will be handled smoothly by us;
- you will get to work with friendly and professional experts.
The price of the service depends on the state of the website, the amount of traffic it receives, the number of pages to be optimised, and the number of languages for which optimisation is needed. To request an initial audit and a quote, please fill out the enquiry form below!