Marketing strategy sprint workshop
The marketing strategy sprint is a six-hour workshop where your company’s marketers, business developers, and decision-makers will get to opportunity to define their mission, customer profile, goals, and a unique value proposition and establish a set of priority marketing channels and performance metrics for the company’s marketing activities.
The marketing strategy sprint will help you answer the following 9 questions:
- What is your company’s mission and what are its values?
- What are the long-term marketing goals of your company and through which short-term goals should they be achieved?
- Who is your target audience? Who are your customers?
- What kind of problems are you offering to solve for customers? How could your customers’ life be made easier?
- How and through which channels could you reach your customers?
- How can you measure your progress?
- What makes your company and your products/services special? Why should customers choose you?
- What is your unique value proposition? What makes you different from your competitors?
In the course of the workshop, you will develop a marketing strategy canvas, which can be used as an input for further activities and for managing your marketing operations.
Number of participants and preparation
- 5–7 participants from the company
- A small amount of homework (up to 15 min) needs to be completed before the sprint.